We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy. If you want to ensure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to visit this page frequently. If at any point in time, Algemetric decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file in a manner significantly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
This Policy applies to Algemetric, and it governs any and all data collection and usage by us. By using our products and services, you consent to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our products and services;
- Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
- How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information we collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. Our products and services collects various types of information, such as information automatically collected when using our products and services, which may include cookies, third-party tracking technologies, and server logs.
In addition, Algemetric may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining the quality of our engagement.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested;
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so;
- To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so;
- To customize our products and services according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Use of Information Collected
Algemetric does not now, nor will, in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Algemetric may collect and may use personal information to assist in the operation of our products and services and ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from Algemetric.
Algemetric uses various third-party social media features, including but not limited to Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by the providers’ privacy policies and are not within Algemetric’s control.
Disclosure of Information
Algemetric may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
- in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
- as required by law or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of Algemetric.
Algemetric greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in Algemetric products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All Algemetric users have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our newsletter, please email that you wish to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt out. Algemetric will continue to adhere to this Policy with respect to any personal information previously collected.
Algemetric takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via our products and services, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “HTTPS” at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g., customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. We store personally identifiable information in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
719 594 6145
5555 Tech Center Dr, Suit 100
Colorado Springs, Colorado