We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page. If at any point in time Algemetric decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file in a manner significantly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
This Policy applies to Algemetric, and it governs any and all data collection and usage by us. Through the use of algemetric.com, you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website;
- Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
- How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information we collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. This website collects various types of information, such as information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third-party tracking technologies, and server logs.
In addition, Algemetric may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining the quality of our engagement.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested;
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so;
- To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so;
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Use of Information Collected
Disclosure of Information
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
- in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
- as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of Algemetric.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
719 594 6145
5555 Tech Center Dr, Suit 100
Colorado Springs, Colorado